May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday...

Some Sunday ago...you know the one with the big hail storm...well I should have just stayed home...

I started off the morning with my first dose of bad luck
my chi (hair straighter) broke...

Wood Floors: 1 Chi: 0

I have grown to stop attaching myself to objects...but the chi along with my baby blanket are some of the few things that I am very attached to.

You see...my hair is thick...real thick...and wavy...and the chi was my hair security blanket.  The one thing that gave me what I have long to desire...straight hair...really really straight hair...straight hair that use to make me envious of all those who have perfectly straight hair....
but not envious of people with perfectly straight hair who still decide to scorch their straight hair between two hot plates...

We went through the best of times...
When I left the house with pure confidence...

And the worst of times..
When I left the house mad...really...really...mad...

I guess my hair days are like sour patch kids...some days they are SWEET other days they are SOUR...:)

So here is my semi wordless Wednesday...my broken chi...

R.I.P Chi
2004-2010


Thanks for letting me ramble...again...but I know all of you out there have some form of attachment to something...whether you like to admit to it or not...

Happy Wednesday!!
719 more days until William graduates...

P.S. I'll go ahead and exploit William's attachment:
Oh how I loathe...loathe...the Xbox....

P.P.S. Yes...I will be replacing the Chi...but it won't be like my old one*

No comments:

Post a Comment