May 21, 2010

Hail Storm


Hail, Hail, Go Away, come again some other day.....

I didn't take this video, but it explains the powerful hailstorm that came through last weekend.

Unfortunately, William and I came home to my destroyed car (it was totaled out) and broken windows inside the house.  The hail also decided to destroy my freshly planted flowers and leave about an  inch of ice in our front lawn (lovely).  We are picking up the pieces for right now, and I hope that we never have to go through a hail storm like that again!  I am thankful that both of us were not home, and the dogs were safely inside the house.  We can always replace our "material" things, so we are happy that no one we know was hurt!  You just have to love love Oklahoma weather in the spring time...I am counting down the days until summer :)



OH HEY golfball falling from the sky...

Poor Car...pictures on the body damage does not do it justice...


Thanks for Reading
724 more days until William graduates...


No comments:

Post a Comment