March 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays

Wordless Wednesday Thursday

I am stealing this one right from my sister in law!  Wordless Wednesday Thursday is no words just a picture (or 2..3...or maybe 4).  I mean they always say "A picture is worth a thousand words".  So, here you are...my Wordless Wednesday Thursday pictures (I forgot to post this last night, so just for today it will be Wordless Thursday).










Pshh, and you thought you were getting no words from me.  I can't help it...I'm a talker (or writer in this blogging case).  I guess you can call this trial and error "Wordless Wednesday"??? 

The reason I posted these beau-ti-ful mountain pictures is because Will and I are going to Aspen VERY soon!  I am super excited, and almost can't contain myself as the days get closer to going Skiing.  William and I are very much in love with the mountains, and almost moved to Denver (which I still want to), because of our love for the mountains.  I love love love skiing!! I always say it's the only talent God gave me, because I am terrible at all sports, and some days just even walking :).

Oh YES, and I can't forget the other reason (and probably most important) we are going is to visit these folks:



Laura & Kyle...Whoo Hoo!

Stay tune for more pictures soon to come from our trip!

Thanks for Reading!

801 more days until William Graduates...
And maybe we can fulfill our dream and move to Denver????

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! And I love your attempt at Wordless Wednesday. I might try that one day! Not sure if I can be wordless either though! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete