March 31, 2010

Semi Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday

Like I said before, Wordless Wednesday is a trial and error.  One day there might just be a picture for you all to enjoy and ponder, but until then I give you:
 
Playing golf in Costa Rica...doing what he loves best!
My Husband!  My sweet dedicated Husband.  Whom I have barely seen in the last 2 weeks, and don't expect to see until finals are over. His studies and school have taken him away from me, and I want him back!  Some day, we will both look back at this time in our lives and say it was all worth it.  Until then, we have our time constrained g-chat sessions, sweet texts, and talking on the phone in a soft voice, because he is sitting in the law library.  One day there will be dinner on the table for two again, but I can't help but love that he doesn't expect a plate of dinner when he gets home late (I know... I know...bad wife). I dedicate this blog to him and his ways.  I admire his dedication to his studies, so he can do what he is going to love.
I love him!


Thanks for reading!
775 More Days Until he graduates...
I want to say until he is mine again...but we all know lawyer hours...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment