January 12, 2011

Happy New Year





two·thousand·eleven


Well school and work and OU football and life has gotten the best of my blogging...
I am going to make it a new year's resolution to get back to blogging....
until then...Happy New Year two thousand eleven!

The hubs and I started the year off right by cheering on the Sooners at the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona. We  finally broke the "Pace Family Curse" by finally and I mean FINALLY winning a BCS game...if you didn't know already, we have lost 5 in a row (but don't tell Bob that...he will intensely tell you it was "three national championships and two bowl games").
Nevertheless, we left the game with the biggest smiles swooped across our faces instead of wanting to become invisible... run away from the opposing crowd...scream..shout..throw a tantrum...cry...(its been a LONG losing bowl season and I will admit I have felt all of those emotions)
Thank you Bob & team for sending me on my way proud

Now back to reality...William is back at school & HALF WAY DONE! (can I get an Amen?) 
And I start back up next week...I am still puzzled as to why I am enduring this pain called school...but something in the back of my mind still screams "it will be worth it"...some day I will thank my conscious.

 There's only ONE Oklahoma...

 Tailgate

Food in Mouth + Beer = Happy


 Ryan + Will


Happy Hump DAY!
488 (give or take) More Days Until William is Done with School

No comments:

Post a Comment