August 19, 2010

M.I.A.

Are you sizzling yet?  Or better yet Melting?  Is it really dreaded August already?  Sorry for being M.i.A....July was one spectacular month full of celebrations!  4th of July....First Wedding Anniversary...and well my birthday as well...here's the update...

July 11, 2010
William and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary
We did it.
We Survived.
We slowly eliminated those tall tall tales of first year of marriage.

The momentous occasion snuck up on us way too fast, oh how time flies!
The day was spent in the dreaded heat that mirrored the heat of our wedding day.  Of course on both occasions, the heat was the last thing on our mind.  We (of course) spent most of the day at the golf course.  William playing and me spectating, enjoying some cocktails...*cough cough*...bud light.



After witnessing William play his best game so far this summer...it was off to dinner!  I won't go into detail, but our romantic night turned into me getting sick at a very nice restaurant...yeah you heard me... sick...as in couldn't look at our three course meal once, and William had to practically drink the entire bottle of red we ordered as well...but that's why I married this man...always catching me when I fall...although this fall was delicious and yummy.  Good thing marriages last a lifetime, because we have a lot more anniversaries to perfect!





One Year Ago....

it all started here...

i wore this....

and he looked as handsome as ever...

i wiped her tears....

and he wiped mine...

they stood by his side....

and they stood by mine...

I walked down that aisle

and we united....

and then we became Mr & Mrs....

Here's to one anniversary down and a lot more to celebrate


Thanks for Reading!
634 more days until William graduates...




No comments:

Post a Comment