August 25, 2010

Another year bites the dust...

Oh 26, how that sounds so much older than 25.  I am no longer in my early 20's, but now I have reached my mid 20's (I believe 25 is still "early").  There's still a positive note to this aging process or what I prefer to call "number games":  I still get carded, which means I still look like I am 20...no wait 19?  Could it last forever?  I am one girl with a lot of birthday fever so....

I can't say I didn't celebrate in true birthday form.  This was the first year that I wanted to hide in the bushes and forget about it all, but a great husband, great friends, and great family changed that thought real fast! William made it as special as it could be, and I had friends come from near and far to celebrate my day, and it all ended on such a good note with my family!

It all helped ease the pain of leaving my young 25 year old self and welcoming my older and wiser 26 year old self ;)


William made a great birthday cake ;)!
My sister-in-law also made me one amazing looking birthday cake! 
Ladies and Gentlemen: She bakes...She makes adorable baby clothes... & She handles 5 kids....I give you SUPER MOM and I thank her for staying up till the wee hours in order to make my amazing cake!
Baby Kate oh how I love her!  Don't we look related? HA!

Thanks for Reading!


628 More Days Until William Graduates
10 More Days Until OU Football <-----Game Day! OUOUOUOUOUOU

No comments:

Post a Comment