May 5, 2011

Knock....Knock....You there????

Hello my dear family and friends!

Sorry, it's been awhile?  eeek...is it almost summer already?

Well...I finally...finally finished my first year of Grad School!
I am actually pretty excited...bad news is...I start back at school in two weeks...
another piece of good news is....
William is almost a 3L!! Can I get an A to the MenHallalejah!

Well...while I have been away....

I must admit, it wasn't because I was buried head deep in books...
nope
I have been actually blog stalking any interior/redocrating/demo your house kinda blogs
its actually been consuming a lot of my time.
for some reason...I feel really inspired
and when I say inspiried..
at this point I can be inspired by a slab of concrete :) you think I'm kidding you...but I am not..

I don't know what has gotten into William and me...
we are seriously HGTV/DIY network junkies.

So here we go...William is getting back into gear from his old wood chuck days at Santa Fe HS

Here are a couple of pieces I am eyeing these days for the bedroom

(clearly I have moved on from the sleigh bed...I just couldn't reist this bed)

(this chair is oh so dreamy)



(the color is off...but hoping Will can build this)


(um...slightly OBSESSED with this lamp)


(William and I both really want a tall mirror that stands on its own)

Alright stay tuned...I am hoping to get more ideas going...for wall art/accessories/etc

Also here are a couple of blogs I am drooling over lately:



They are both FAB and I stalk them more than once a day :)

Happy Thursday.


(we love THUNDER basketball)
373 More Days Until William Grad-u-ATES...

1 comment: