December 14, 2009

Take Me Back to Costa Rica....




Now that the weather outside is truly frightful (no pun intended), but seriously I can't handle cold weather!  The only time I can handle it is when I am swoosh swooshing down the slopes.  So, I thought I would take the time to reminisce on the memories of William and I's honeymoon in glorious/beautiful/amazing/spectacular Costa Rica!

We defiantly fell in love with Costa Rica!  The people were so incredibly nice; it almost made you feel guilty.  The landscape was absolutely gorgeous, and the whole trip was everything we could hope for and more!  This was such a great start to our marriage...and might I add a great start to being 25 (My birthday was on our honeymoon...and will forever be the same week as our wedding anniversary).  I could go on and on, so much so that you would probably hop on a flight right now and go...so here are some pics from our glorious honeymoon!


Our Fabulous Resort!











 






 We took an all day excursion exploring the country side of Costa Rica.  We went horse back riding, zip lining, and took a trip to a local volcano, where we got the famous Costa Rican mud bath.
 
 The hot springs, where the Mud Bath took place.

 
 The Volcano!
 
Zip Lining - My absolute favorite!
 
 The part of Costa Rica we were in, had mud sand instead of the beachy sand we are use to.
 
Sunset Cruise



Eating at an outdoor steak house at our resort.

 This is how my birthday went down:  I spent the day at the Spa, and William spent the day at one of the most beautiful golf courses we have seen!  (Not to mention this was 2 months after he golfed Torrey Pines in San Diego)

 
 William on Cloud 9.  A lot of the holes, like this one, overlooked the ocean.
 
 Happy Birthday to me!  I could not have had a better 25th Birthday....a birthday in Paradise with my new husband!
 
William and I took a Jungle Boat cruise...and these monkeys were the highlight of our trip!  These wild monkeys came on our boat and we got to feed them in their natural habitat...so AMAZING!

 
 Feeding the Monkeys!
 
William holding a jungle grasshopper

 
Last Day....it was a bittersweet day!




2 comments:

  1. FINALLY...i get to see pics from your honeymoon....wish i was in costa rica right now too!...well wish i was anywhere but in this cold weather! looked like so much fun..really loving reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hanieh....what liz said above.....very nice pictures....(by the way, this is nima)

    ReplyDelete